The National Association of Asian American Professionals Philadelphia Chapter (NAAAP Philadelphia) was founded in 2004. It is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), all-volunteer, Pan-Asian American professional organization that promotes the career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals in all fields through networking, promoting Asian multiculturalism, and supporting diversity and community service. As part of a national organization, NAAAP is the largest and fastest growing Asian American professional organization in the U.S. and Canada. Through its business units, members can participate in activities that bring together other Asian American professionals in community service, professional development and networking opportunities.
· Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence.
· Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success.
· Engage and participate with the community-at-large.
· Inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
· Leadership – Develop, inspire, and connect leaders
· Education – Excel at lifelong learning
· Accountability – Honor commitments to deliver value
· Diversity – Embrace a culture of inclusion and innovation