Mission: Women in NAAAP (aka WIN!) is a special program created and developed to build competent and confident women leaders within NAAAP and within the an Pacific community.
Vision: “Empowering, supporting and engaging Asian women to succeed as professional and personal leaders as well as contributing to their communities and cultures”
- Equip Asian women with skills, confidence, and resources to effectively lead in a multicultural environment.
- Connect Asian leaders to role models and create a mentoring network.
- Empower Asian women and educate about challenging perceptions.
- Engage with the community at large and represent Asian women across the world.
- Inspire Asian women to a make meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
Check out a recap of the WIN launch event
To be informed of upcoming events, make sure you sign up for the WIN newsletter