Women in NAAAP
Women in NAAAP (aka WIN!) is a special program created and developed to build competent and confident women leaders within NAAAP and within the an Pacific community.
“Empowering, supporting and engaging Asian women to succeed as professional and personal leaders as well as contributing to their communities and cultures”
- Equip Asian women with skills, confidence, and resources to effectively lead in a multicultural environment.
- Connect Asian leaders to role models and create a mentoring network.
- Empower Asian women and educate about challenging perceptions.
- Engage with the community at large and represent Asian women across the world.
- Inspire Asian women to a make meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.