To help you make the most of the night, we have laid out the itinerary for you below. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
|5:00-6:30PM||Members pick up tickets at will call (some member will not be able to attend the pre-game programming, that is okay)||Box Office|
|5:30-6:00PM||Speaker Series from 76ers Executives||Club Box 4|
|6:15-6:20PM||NAAAP On-Court Recognition as 3-Point Partner||Club Box 10|
|6:30-6:50PM||Governor’s Commission Networking with NAAAP||Club Box 10|
|7:00-9:15PM||Enjoy Sixers vs. Hornets!||Club Box 10|
|9:20-9:30PM||Post-game meet and greet with Jeremy Lin||Risers Section 120|
- Where is the arena?
- The arena is the Wells Fargo Center which is located on 3601 S. Broad St. Philadelphia, PA 19112
- Where do I pick up my tickets?
- The box office is located on the Broad St. side of the building and you can pick up your tickets at the will call line under your name.
- How much is parking?
- Parking is $20/per. You can also take SEPTA to the AT&T Station stop and walk over to The Center.
- What time does the game start?
- The game starts at 7 PM but we will begin our programming with the speaker series at 5:30.
- Can I take pictures or get autographs from Jeremy Lin?
- From our communication with his agent, Jeremy will not be taking time to take individual photos or sign autographs. We will take one group photo along with other organizations who are in attendance for the game and meet-and-greet.
The NAAAP Philly team is so excited to hang out with you on Tuesday night! See you soon 🙂
Database Manager, Membership Unit