WuXi Advanced Therapeutics, is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the CEO and the senior leadership team. This role will interface with global internal and external parties, and he/ she will be responsible for handling highly sensitive and confidential issues. In this role, you will strategically calendar across multiple time zones, coordinate international travel arrangements, project manage meetings including venue selection, vendor management, travel and agenda management. Excellent business written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin) are required for internal and external communications. As a global company this role will work cross-culturally with colleagues from China, and other global locations.
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support to company CEO, Executive Staff, and Site Head, as well and other related activities as needed.
- Work with confidential materials and engage in time-sensitive activities.
- Interact regularly and build relationships with department heads and team leaders across various teams.
- Prepares internal and external correspondence, and maintains a correspondence log.
- Assists in planning client meetings and developing agendas. Maintains familiarity with company and market activities, including organization, work flow and operational needs.
- Plan and coordinate internal and external meetings / events including: site selection, vendor management, travel arrangements, catering, etc. within budget.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements across multiple time zones and locations.
- Assists in company finance, budgeting, and accounting, primarily assisting CEO to extract data and reports from the systems as needed.
- Attend meetings and draft minutes. This includes staff meetings, R&D meetings, quarterly meetings, all employee meetings.
- Assists with International shipping needs between sites.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related studies and 2 years working experience in an executive support role, or equivalent work experience required.
- Previous work experience in a CRO, professional services, or similar settings are preferred
- Chinese (Mandarin) bi-lingual is required: ie, reading, writing and speaking fluently at the business level. Able to type professionally in Chinese is required
- Knowledge of scientific terminology is desirable
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability Click here to get started.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability